Fresh Store Builder 4.0 is now available for download and will be available shortly to Premium Members only (upgrade to premium here)
- This is a Beta release which means there may be bugs. Make sure you have a full backup of your store files and database before using this beta (as with any upgrade).
- The Medica and Moderna templates are not yet upgraded to this version. Do not use the beta if you want to use these two templates.
- If you have any of the other premium templates or skins (Impact, Evolution, Serenity etc.) please login to your account on http://www.freshwebmarket.com and download the latest version. (after doing this all future versions of the templates will automatically update from your freshadmin area).
- Report any bugs in this thread. Check this thread to see if the bug has been reported.
- This version requires PHP version 5.3 which was released in 2010. All good web hosts will be running this version but please double check if you have any doubts.
- Please read the considerations section of the changelog before installing or upgrading to this version
About This Version
Here are some of the main features included in this version:
- Automatic Internal Linking
- Country Redirect by IP
- Automatic Template/Skin Updates
- Sortable and Customizable Sideboxes
- Store API
- Persistent Shopping Cart
- Up to 70% less API requests
This is the full changelog which is also included with every zip download. This includes important information on what has changed, the features added and the bugs fixed:
Due to the advances in WordPress integration we have decided to rethink the “Simple Blog” feature request. This was also discussed with the original feature request author.
We will soon be releasing a WP Plugin to integrate FSB seamlessly with WordPress, including being able to show your cart contents, categories, products in page etc. and it will come with a free and premium option.
We will soon reassess the Simple Blog feature request as a set of features to organise and expand on the content you can add to FSB (e.g. categories, tags, commenting).
Reporting Bugs, Help and Questions
To report a bug for this beta please first check this thread to see if the bug has been reported, and if not then reply directly on this thread. Please send store access details as a private message to me so I can debug and fix quicker.
If you need urgent 1 to 1 help please contact the helpdesk.
For questions directly related to this version please reply to this thread.